You have no items in your shopping cart.
US Pro 2000 2nd Edition by Roscoe Medical
The US Pro 2000® 2nd Edition is a clinical grade therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy. The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms. It comes uniquely equipped with a head warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort.
- Operates in continuous mode
- Head warming feature pre-heats the sound head applicator up to 95°F.
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth 1 meter.
- 3 selectable output power intensities.
- 3 Timer Settings (5, 10, or 15 minutes).
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable.