When there is an order or shipping discrepancy, if you have a claim on a damaged package, we will honor them if they are reported to us within 12 business days of the delivery.
If you need to cancel your order, please call us immediately. Most of the time shipping will take place within a few minutes after placing the order therefore the sooner you let us know the more chances we have to stop the shipment from being sent out. If the shipment has already been processed for departure, once you receive the items you may return them at your expense.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Below you will find our return policy:
- - All returns must have a Return Authorization Number
- - Returnable products may be returned up to 30 days after delivery***
- - Product must be in new re-sellable condition, safety seals unopened
- - All parts and accessories must be included and in original packaging
- - Shipping Fees are non-refundable and the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- - Return orders are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- - If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, Discount Chiropractic Supplies will refund the entire purchase amount .
- - Some products are Non Returnable. See below for details.
- - Items that leave the USA are non-returnable.
- - Warranties may be voided on items that leave the USA
Non-Returnable Products due to hygiene protocol:
There are certain products within our catalogue that MAY NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED. Some items by their nature are simply not returnable.
- - Opened Personal Care Items
- - All Men’s Health Items, including erection pumps, tension bands, and incontinence clamps.
- - Raised Toilet Seats, Transfer Benches and Commodes
- - Mattresses
- - All Special Order Items
- - All Custom Items (EZ Ramps, Cut-to-order, Span-America Mattresses, etc.)
- - Electrotherapy Units once used (Product must be in new re-sellable condition, safety seals unopened)
- - Anything opened, used, or tried-on.
- - Catheter & Urology Supplies
- - Ostomy Supplies,
- - Incontinence Products
- - Respiratory (Compressors / Nebulizers, Oxygen & CPAP Masks and tubing)
- - Pillows of All Types
We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on site may not always reflect actual product. Footrests or leg rests are not included with wheelchairs unless specified.
How to request and process a Return Authorization Number -RA#
When calling us to request and process a RA please make sure you have the following information handy:
1. Customer Name (Buyer's name)
2. Purchase Order Number
3. Reason for the return
Provided you have followed the instructions from the Returns Department, and the policy above, you should contact our Returns Department with the proper tracking information on your return package. You are expected to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (7 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 7 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days.)
**Refunds that are passed 60 days from the day the order was placed will be refunded via check.
If your return is the result of our error, Discount Chiropractic Supplies will pick up the shipping charges for your returned item and refund you the full amount of the purchase. Repackage the item in the original packaging and wait for Fed Ex or UPS to bring you a shipping label. Attach the shipping label to the return and deliver to UPS or Fed Ex.