You have no items in your shopping cart.
Twin Stim 2nd Edition TENS/EMS Unit by Roscoe Medical.
The Twin Stim 2nd Edition is a combination of the TENS and EMS technologies. This allows the user to choose from five TENS modes and two EMS modes, for a total of seven different treatment modes. Other features include dual channels for use with two or four electrodes, timer, patient compliance meter with memory for 999 minutes of operation records, 100 mA output, amplitude cover, and rubber lateral railings for improved handling.
- TENS Modes: Burst, Normal, Modulation, SD1, SD2.
- EMS Modes: Synchronous, Alternate.
- Includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9-volt battery, belt clip, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual.
- Patient compliance meter can store up to 60 sets of operation manual.
- Power Source: 9-volt battery.
- Pulse Width: 50-300 µs, adjustable.
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz, adjustable.
- Pulse Ramp: 1-8 seconds.
- Pulse Amplitude: 100 mA peak into 500 phm load.
- Contraction Time: 2-90 seconds.
- Relaxation Time: 2-90 seconds.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical Bi-Phase Square Pulse.
- Timer: 1-60 minutes or continuous.
- 10.1 x 6.1 x 2.45 cm.
- Weight: 150g with battery.