You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Meridian SatinAir Adjustable Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System is designed to be placed over an existing
mattress and is both easy to use and maintain. The compact, quiet pump alternately inflates and deflates air cells in the pressure
pad and comes standard with a variable pressure setting for maximum patient comfort and compliance. The pump features an
output of five liters per minute with a five minute cycle time, and can be mounted on the bed with built-in brackets.
• 5 liter-per-minute pump alternately inflates
and deflates air cells over a 5 minute cycle time
• Variable pressure setting for added patient
• Pump can be mounted on the bed with
• Pad includes flaps that wrap around mattress
for better stability
• Does not contain latex
• Support patients up to 300 lbs.
• One year warranty on mattress and pump
• HCPCS Code: E0181 pump
A4640 replacement pad
MERIDIAN SATIN-AIR APP PAD SYSTEM
Dimensions: 110"L x 35"W x 2.5"H
Cells: 130 individual bubble cells
End Flaps: 15-inch head and foot flaps
Material: PVC EN-71 (low toxic)
Mattress Weight: 4.85 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs..
•Power: 120 VAC.
•Cycle time: 5 minutes;