You have no items in your shopping cart.
Posture Pump Cervical Disc Hydrator Medical Version.
Posture Pump Cervical Disc Hydrator Model 1000 Medical Version Features:
- Provides approximately 20% more Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression (EED) than our Standard Model 1000 for the more difficult cases.
- Decompresses joints and expands disc height.
- Decreases disc bulging & subarachnoid indentations (as concluded in 2008 & 2006 IRB Approved MRI studies).
- Shapes & restores the cervical curve.
- Restores ranges of motion and gets to the cause of neck pain and stiffness fast.
- Comes with custom carrying case, patient instructional DVD.
- Frame color: Titanium Grey.
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to operate & travel with.
Beautifully crafted, made in the USA and built to last Product Description:
- Posture Pump Cervical Disc Hydrator Model 1000 Medical Version. For The Relief Of Neck And Low Back Pain. Cost effective, lightweight (3 lbs), portable, easy to operate and travel with, requires no assembly, no weights, cables or ropes to set-up. Free standing frame with attached components makes Posture Pump user friendly. Dual action strap designed especially for patients who suffer with TMJ - does NOT aggravate temporomandibular joint. May be used in-office or at home and is applied while in a supine position on any flat surface. With neck centered over air cell, patient applies head restraint and inflates air cell by squeezing hand bulb to individual comfort level. Pressure is easily adjusted or eliminated by pressing release button. Automatic safety valve limits inflation at proven therapeutic level.
Typical Condition Related Uses:
- Neck pain.
- Back pain.
- Muscle tension.