You have no items in your shopping cart.
By Pure Encapsulations.Flax/Borage Oil.
Flax seed oil provides 50% omega-3 fatty acids and borage oil contains 22% GLA.
Flax seed oil contains alpha linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid that can be converted into eicosapentaenoic acid, or EPA, in the body.
Because the combination of flax seed and borage oils has the potential to simultaneously support PGE3 and PGE1, it may provide enhanced support compared to either oil alone.
Borage oil has been shown to support healthy joint function while flax seed oil has the potential to support healthy lipid metabolism and joint function.
- Calories from fat5
- Total fat0.5
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol)10 i.u.
- Flax (linum usitatissimum) oil (seed)**500 mg.
- Borage (borago officinalis) oil (seed)**100 mg.
**(These oils are fresh pressed; absolutely no chemicals are used in the extraction process.)
- Omega-3 fatty acids (alpha linolenic acid (ALA))225-250 mg.
- Gamma linolenic acid (GLA)18-22 mg.
- Other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob).
6–8 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
Bottle of 120 Caps.