You have no items in your shopping cart.
Digital EMS 1311 Muscle Stimulator by Pain Management Technologies.
The Digital EMS 1311 is a neuromuscular stimulator used to prevent or reduce muscle atrophy, the weakening or loss of muscle tone from injuries or surgery. This dual-channel device is used for muscle exercise and treatment of physical injury through low-voltage stimulation. The EMS is designed to stimulate motor nerves as opposed to TENS, which stimulates sensory nerve endings to alleviate pain.This EMS stimulator includes a treatment and compliance timer for patients and adjustable pulse width.
- Dual channel.
- 3 modes.
- Adjustable pulse width.
- Digital screen.
- Low battery indicator.
- Adjustable treatment timer: 5 to 90 minutes.
- Cycle on time: 1 to 30 seconds, adjustable.
- Cycle off time: 1 to 45 seconds, adjustable.
- On ramp time: 1 to 8 seconds, adjustable.
- Includes 1 pair of lead wires, electrodes, battery, instruction manual, belt clip and carrying case.
- 3.9" x 2.3" x 0.9".
- Weight: 0.3 lbs.