You have no items in your shopping cart.
EMS 5.0 Electronic Muscle Stimulator.
Treats muscle injuries with electronic pulses that allow the muscles to exercise passively. The muscles go through stimulation, contraction and relaxation cycles that loosen up muscle fibers, increase blood flow and assist in muscle growth. The EMS 5.0 is recommended for muscle spasms, long-term disuse after fracture or prolonged bed rest, strengthening for joint or muscle Injury, immobilized limbs, atrophy prevention, Bell's palsy, stress incontinence, muscle weakness, muscle spasticity after a stroke, and personal fitness training, as well as for cosmetic purposes such as conditioning and toning. As a dual channel EMS unit, it can be used with 2 or 4 electrodes. It has a timer controlling the each cycle that will turn off the unit automatically. And last but not least, it has a safety amplitude cap that will provide overall safety when in use.
- Dual channel.
- Safety amplitude cap.
- Battery life: approx. 25 hours at nominal settings.
- Intensity Control: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical Bi-Phase Square Pulse.
- Voltage: 0 to 40 V.
- Pulse Rate: 5, 30, 100 Hz.
- Pulse Width: Fixed 250uS.
- Contraction Time: Adjustable from 1-30 seconds.
- Relaxation Time: Adjustable from 1-45 seconds.
- Ramp Time: 1, 3, or 5 seconds.
- Max Charge/pulse: 20 micro-coulombs.
- Includes 9v battery, belt clip, instruction manual, carrying case, built-in timer, 2 pairs of lead wires (pin style), 4 self-adhesive re-usable electrodes.
- 95 x 65 x 23.5 mm.
- Weight: 115 grams with battery.