You have no items in your shopping cart.
Current Solutions Ear Clip Electrode by Roscoe Medical.
An Ear Clip Electrode is the logical choice to turn to when performing electromyography diagnostics and stress testing, which are two situations where electrical stimulation is necessary on the ear. An Ear Clip Electrode by Roscoe Medical is great for microcurrent stimulation therapy,another common use for the Ear Clip Electrode. It is compatible with numerous EMS & TENS units on the market. Between treatments, it is recommended that the Ear Clip Electrode be kept clean and dry.
- This is a single Ear Clip Electrode by Roscoe Medical.
- It can be used with or without conducting gel.
- Each electrode measures at 0.4 inches wide by 1.6 in. long.
- This Ear Clip Electrode is very easy to place comfortably on the ear lobe or another area of the ear.
- Compatible with the majority of TENS and EMS devices.
- Size: 4 x 1.6 inches.