You have no items in your shopping cart.
CanDo High Density Half-Round Roller Foam Cushions, made by Fabrication Enterprises, are high-quality foam rollers for physical therapy, aquatics or massage therapy. Enhance your workout, stretching and massage options with this rigid foam cushion. EVA Rollers are made of a dense, closed cell foam that gives it extra firmness that is strong enough to be used by any age group. Using your own body weight on the foam roller is a great way to target specific soft tissue groups. Black Molded Composite Foam Rollers are more firm than standard polyethylene rollers. This composite build increases durability and tensile strength. Half and full round foam rollers are ideal for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation. Used as a balance, flexibility and strength training device, the CanDo High Density Roller Foam Cushion provide a more firm feel over the typical mushy roller foam cushions. CanDo High Density Roller Foam Cushions can be used with other equipment, such as bands, tubing, weights and exercise balls.
• EVA Foam Rollers Made of Dense "Close Cell" Foam
• Molded Composite Rollers more Firm than Polyethylene Rollers
• Strong Enough to be Used by Large Adults and Active Children
• Available in Half Round and Full Round
• Excellent for Soft Tissue Massage
• Enhance Your Stretching, Balance and Workouts